Unethical behavior

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Christiaan Duvenage, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Christiaan Duvenage

Christiaan Duvenage

Hi All.
    Some threads are not going in a positive valued direction and it's planely a waste of time to look at.Please keep negative,unethical,uninformative,swearing,heated posts from public view,rather use PM's if you feel you have to sort something out personally.Take a day or two off from work to get some rest if you feel uncontrollable.We have a job to do to keep TASA a fun,informative,topic related site so expect us to take action if rules are ignored,Ye be warned. Future activists,vulgar and inappropriate members should take there negative thoughts off site.If you don't know what you're talking about please don't give misleading information or run to other sites for answers trying to look good.There are many informative experienced members on TASA that are capable of and willing to help.

Pls take the time to read this and obide by it......tnx

https://www.tropicalaquarium.co.za/threads/user-agreement-terms-and-conditions-of-use.2/

fishanatic, MariaS, andries and 2 others like this.
  2. Guest

3. OP
    Christiaan Duvenage

Christiaan Duvenage

Hi everyone

I (someones got to do it)wrote this announcement just as a warning to behave,it's not the end of the world.I know petrol has or is going up,but it cany be that bad.I'll leave it open for debate.

4. f-fish

f-fish #unspecified

5. RobK

RobK

I heard that all the continents fit into South Africa and that's why petrol is going up.

martin91 likes this.

Recent Posts